Taken By Vultures Taken By Vultures

That happened to me once

Vultures aren't funny. They sting. =C

Oh right, and brilliant flash, sir. Loved the art style.

[ 100 ] [ 100 ]

Hm.

It's basic psychology. Those who lack the social aspect of their life have dreams, often seeming prophetic, showing them a member of the opposite sex-- in this case a woman. usually they have sex or fall in love, or often both, and the victim of the dream feels pure happiness. When they wake up, they realize how anti social they actually are and have mixed reactions.

Or perhaps this woman is symbolic of life itself. Through all of your efforts in life, you don't feel that you have entirely grasped what life is all about-- what happiness is all about. And because of this, you feel sad.

Or maybe it's just a sad flash.

In any case-- the graphics and animation are less than perfect. But I'm giving this a five nonetheless. Good movie, very original.

Congrats on the big 100.

LL - WoW killing spree LL - WoW killing spree

it's too convoluted.

I fiven'd, but if we weren't both locks i probably would've voted a 2 or 3. The animation and the clay figures are fine, it was smooth claymation, but the plot line was hard to understand and went by way too fast. make it go by fast, but slow enough so that people can understand the jokes. Maybe then it would get a higher score.

LL-teh Circus LL-teh Circus

I've seen ALOT of lock legion movies...

...And I honestly think this is the funniest one i've ever seen. This includes mine. You sir, are a comic genius. Plus the end credits music made me lol. Then i threw out the apple that I was eating. Then I began to roll on the floor, a usual ritual, and then laughed. rofl.

CourgetteClock responds:

hah thanks mang.
hope you learned not to eat apples while watching my movies =3

PineyAndSHakeAReSpics5 PineyAndSHakeAReSpics5

you sir suck lolololol i am a clever NG reviewer

Yes i do not believe we have met before hello my name is krosork how are you doing my good man?

THIS MOVIE HAD NO STYLE BY THE WAY; I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!

Marshmallow's PuppyLock Marshmallow's PuppyLock

=D

hahaha, so you finally finished?
Awesome. I love this movie, it was well worth your hard work.

(+fav`d and voted five)

sandman0277 responds:

Thanks man! I started it back in the day when the two of us were just little nublits! Thanks for the review!

AntiClockClock Engagement AntiClockClock Engagement

hey congrats man, are you seriously doing this?

are you honestly getting married?
congartulations man! I hope your marriage goes well!
Now, as for the movie, although short, that was pretty good.
OVERALL: 5/5, I loved it.