Taken By Vultures Taken By Vultures

That happened to me once

Vultures aren't funny. They sting. =C

Oh right, and brilliant flash, sir. Loved the art style.

[ 100 ] [ 100 ]

Hm.

It's basic psychology. Those who lack the social aspect of their life have dreams, often seeming prophetic, showing them a member of the opposite sex-- in this case a woman. usually they have sex or fall in love, or often both, and the victim of the dream feels pure happiness. When they wake up, they realize how anti social they actually are and have mixed reactions.

Or perhaps this woman is symbolic of life itself. Through all of your efforts in life, you don't feel that you have entirely grasped what life is all about-- what happiness is all about. And because of this, you feel sad.

Or maybe it's just a sad flash.

In any case-- the graphics and animation are less than perfect. But I'm giving this a five nonetheless. Good movie, very original.

Congrats on the big 100.

LL - WoW killing spree LL - WoW killing spree

it's too convoluted.

I fiven'd, but if we weren't both locks i probably would've voted a 2 or 3. The animation and the clay figures are fine, it was smooth claymation, but the plot line was hard to understand and went by way too fast. make it go by fast, but slow enough so that people can understand the jokes. Maybe then it would get a higher score.

Luke The Whale Luke The Whale

So...

You're against whales being killed in the name of intellectual progression, but are FOR having the whales come on land and kill stereotypical looking japanese folk. I fail to see your logic, sir.

plus make more levels and spend more time on your platformers before submitting them to Newgrounds... this should've gotten more levels.